Monday, December 31, 2007

Holy Cow

Where have I been? Every time I say I'll post more, I disappear. There's a lot to catch up on.

My internship at another pharmacy went well. They didn't really have me do much more than I do at my other pharmacy. I did get to use the computer a little bit though, so that helped. But what was interesting is that someone tried to pass a fake prescription off on us and we got to call the cops! It was quite obvious that the script was fake.

My pharmacy hasn't been too eventful lately, or at least nothing I can remember at the moment.

Target has been sketchy as usual. After 4 months at that store, they FINALLY tell me to talk to the Target pharmacy manager to see about working over there. Thaaaaaaanks...
And returns are in full effect. People get bitchier and bitchier the further we move away from Christmas. And as usual, people are complete assholes if something doesn't go their way. Sometimes I can't help but just smile when people are going into their tirades about returns. Good gravy there are a lot of immature people in this world.

On Sunday, it was just crazy at Guest Service. Of course I was the only one scheduled up there even though it was the first fucking weekend after Christmas, it's going to be busy! They had another cashier up there helping me, but as soon as there weren't any guests in line, they pulled her even though I had to catch up by filling carts with all the shit up at Guest Service. There was a good 2 hour block where we couldn't do anything but help people at GS. Therefore it was a fucking mess.

Then the closing person came in early and she was a bit overbearing. She was bossing me and the other girl around like her shit didn't stink. Thankfully she stopped as I was about to bitch her out. I know what I'm fucking doing thank you very much. We had a few minor arguments over little things, but we dealt. I just hate when people treat me like I don't know anything without knowing anything about me.

Well, I suppose that's enough bitching for now. Happy New Year!

No comments: