Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Not Much New Here

I haven't been working all that often recently because it's finals week, but I am done with my first semester of pharmacy college! Now I'll just have to wait for the grades to roll in... I should be fine. A's and B's like always. ;) Haha!

I did work at the pharmacy on Saturday but it was SO COLD that we didn't do much. I pretty much cleaned the whole time. The pharmacist let me go at 3:15. From 9am to 3:15pm, the pharmacy did 34 prescriptions. Eek!

I am interning in my hometown over break for school. I'm kinda nervous for that too. We have to do 28 hours total, and we could either choose to do it as a block (3.5 days) over winter break, or 4 hours a week for 7 weeks during next semester. The less I have to worry about during school the better!

Here's hoping my grades are good! (The only one I'm "concerned" about is BioChem)

No comments: