Friday, November 16, 2007

The Cycle Continues

So as much bitching as I have been doing to get into the pharmacy, they finally give me a shift over there. ONE shift so far, and guess how long it is... 2 fucking hours. Two hours? That's really not even worth it. So I work 10-12 in the pharmacy tomorrow, but I haven't had another pharmacy shift scheduled yet, but they sure love to load me up on the cashier ones. Fuck.

And I don't know if I have already written it here, but someone in my class transferred to the Target store I'm at, and guess where he gets all of his shifts. The pharmacy. Yep, thank you Target for stabbing me in the back. They continually told me that once there was an opening in the pharmacy, that I could have some shifts over there, yet when someone else transfers there, they apparently don't have to wait.

To make me even more pissed, they scheduled me outside of my availability for Black Friday and the following Saturday. I turned in my availability for the whole month of November in October. They knew I work every Friday 1-6 and every other Saturday 9-5 at the other pharmacy, yet they scheduled me 3-11 on Friday and 3:30-11 on Saturday. I wrote a note to the LOD, and I'm letting her fix it. I just don't want to be running from one place to the next. Especially when they said they won't overlap me on Saturdays that I work at the other pharmacy.

Guests haven't been too bad lately, although I am seeing more and more Canadians. I literally cannot stand how some of them act.

Well, I work tonight 6:30-10 cashiering after working 1-6 at the pharmacy, so I have no time to eat. AT ALL. Then tomorrow is my super long 2 hour pharmacy shift, and Sunday I work Guest Service from 9-4:30. This store is getting on my last nerve.

No comments: