Thursday, November 29, 2007

Sick of Battling

I'm tired of constantly trying to get into the pharmacy. There is always a hurdle. Either that or my dumbass (not just saying that because I'm angry) has to be told 15 million times to check on something for me.

And now what really pisses me off is:
My manager was at my old store to help, and she thanked that Store Team Lead for all the great transfers, specifically mentioning my friend, but not me. And because I know people in that store still, it got back to me. So now I feel like I'm (still) underappreciated. Some days, I hold that store together. I am pretty confident that I am the only person in the store that can do cashier, guest service, photo lab, cart attend, Food Ave, and salesfloor. And do I get recognized for it? Nope!

I don't know how long I can stay there if I'm doing the same thing day in and day out. I'll keep asking, but we'll see what other excuses they can come up with for the time being.

I'm going to start thinking up some smartass comments for my exit survey and what to put on the 'Reason for Leaving' line...
Time will only tell if I need to use it.

I could always change this into my pharmacy blog. Hmm...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.